Sunday, July 10, 2016

Road Trip Part 2: At the Beach

We spent about a week at the beach in a condo in N. Myrtle Beach. The condo was on the beach and had plenty of space for us, especially since most of the time we were out on the beach, which is hard to tell from the photos. But the reality was that I was in the water with the girls most of the time or playing on the beach with them. They are now of age where they love playing in the waves and riding a boogey board. I also dragged my impulse buy, horribly designed Ron Jon's surf board that I bought several years ago while on holiday here and did get out for a bit almost everyday. The waves were not good but at least I got to paddle around and catch a few. Still love it. Do to this, there are no pictures of the beach from me - I will need to try and get some from one of the others in our party.


Joe's Crab Shack - not my favorite place but the location over the water and no wait for our large crew won us over for a few meals. It is located at a place called Barefoot Landing which is an outdoor eating and shopping complex built over the water just a few minutes from our condo.

Oh boy ... 



Two peas in a pod on one of the walkways at Barefoot Landing. Both sets of girls had an absolute blast being with each other. It was nice to see that they have such an easy and lasting friendship.


It took some talking to convince them that in fact, they were not in danger of being attacked by alligators. But we succeeded. 


Hoovers minus Kiana. 


Beach gals. 


Cowgirls!


No comments: