Tuesday, July 30, 2019

May 2019 Out and About

Chicago ritual pilgrimage to the hot dog place under the blue line whose name escapes me (I think its Fast Track) and the Blommer chocolate factory. Its kind of funny that every time we go to the hot dog place I get disoriented and can't find the chocolate factory even though I go by it every time I take the train to work - just one of those things. But Ada has a honing device wired for Blommers and she gets us there every time!



Girls with the ketchup only please hot dogs and my Chicago style minus the onions please. 




 

Random statue commemorating something - perhaps the Haymarket riot???



My dream bike to get out and about - Suzuki V-Strom .... some day .................................


Emmerson on the other end of Illinois on the East - West axis of the compass very much enjoying posing in front of the Lincoln - Douglas statue in debate square next to the Union Dairy in Freeport. 




No comments: